Sunday, January 8, 2012

Time to get to know the puppies : The girl

Remy's boerboel puppies are now 6 weeks old.....,

Finally, only two more weeks to go so now I thought it would be a good time to introduce you to the pups on a one by one basis. I will start with the girl since she is the only lady of the litter. We really do not call her anything except girl since she is unique in that way. She is a vibrant and outgoing female. She is very alert and active. She likes to get out and explore. So far her favorite spot is under my bed. She is cautious in her movements choosing instead to inspect before she moves.
The girl puppy is paper trained and has been for about two weeks now. It amazes me how smart South African Boerboels are!!! Girl likes to have her belly rubbed and will lay there all day for you.

She is going to be just as amazing and fun to watch grow up as Remy I am sure.

No comments: