Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reno came out to play toady


Finally we got some nice weather, it was 55 outside today and you guessed it Reno the Boerboel was out to play. Today I was well prepared and had my camera in hand and ready to go. We had just return from a short walk and lo and behold there's Reno. It is amazing how much he has grown since I last saw him, I should have expected it considering Remy has grown just as much but since I see her every day she looks pretty much the same to me. I guess she will always be my puppy. It was a really nice day and they were able to play for about 45 minutes, which seemed like enough for them because they were both panting and slobbing pretty hard by the time it was time to go in. They play very well together, a lot of the neighbors were out due to the nice weather and everyone remarked how nice the dogs looked playing together. What also amazes me is that almost everyone I have met here has never heard of a Boerboel as I have said before so it is very nice to have a Boerboel owner as a neighbor, and they are cool with the dogs hanging out. I hope you enjoy the short clip of them playing.

No comments: