Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Remy is not being bred

 I usually like to keep my blog very light detailing my experiences with my dog but it has come to my attention there is a very serious uproar on various boards about this issue. Hopefully this will resolve your concerns. 

 Remy recently began her first estrus cycle. After reading a book called "grow You Pup With Bones" I thought it would be not only a good idea but advisable to breed remy on her first heat. I told my brother who is a Boerboel breeder and he told me that I should give it some thought. I told him I had and wanted to go forward. Upon further considderation and research I found that while some of what I read had merit that nothing could be lost by waiting and that the results of proceeding had too many questions and unknowns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gay