Thursday, October 1, 2009

Why the S.A.B.T appraisal is important to me

   Many people attend the appraisals for many different reasons, here I will detail my own.
The number 1 most important reason to for me to attend the Borboel Appraisal is the opportunity to see other Boerboels. The South African Boerboel is what is known as a rare breed, here in the states, it is so rare that very few people have even heard of the breed let alone seen one.  I really like Boerboels and I would like to see more of them around. I think more Boerboel specific events should be planned. I n fact heeding my own advice I am going to start looking into something for the spring '10. So be on the look out for Borboelpalooza
    The appraisal are a very intregal part of the plan for anyone who breeds or is thinking about breeding South African Boerboels. It is the only way U.S. breeders can see how their dogs measure up against dogs bred in S. Africa. My dogs have made the commitment to come in in the best shape of their lives.

No comments: