Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Remy and Moe puppies born 11-27-11

South African Boerboel puppies are a joy to have in the house. They are a handfull to care for but the reward is watching them grow. I am temtpted to keep all of them because I would just love to watch them grow from little puppies into full grown dogs. But that definately will not happen!! I am just determined to find great owners for them that will allow me to share the joy of seeing these puppies become great representatives of the South African Boerboel breed.
Here are the pics of the latest puppies from Remy and Moe. Pictured above is the number one puppy also know as Forrest, he is a very wary and alert puppy her is going to be a very big dog one day. I love the form on this puppy.
This is male puppy number 2 better known as Bubkis he is very outgoing and always the first one up. This is my personal favorite.


This is the only girl puppy in this litter but have no fear she can hold her own with her brothers, she is most often found side by side with Bubkis.  We just call her Girl!!!!!

 This is Big Six he is the one that is kinda in the middle amongst all the puppies he is not the most active but he is far from lazy nor is he timid. I really like his laid back manner.

No comments: