Saturday, December 10, 2011

Remy Pups are on the ground 11-27-11

Well the time finally arrived on Sun November 27, 2011. I was watching the Cleveland Browns throw another game away to the Cincinnati Bengals. Definitely not how I hoped the day would go. Thankfully Remy was able to bring a little joy to my Sunday. I was dozing off at about halftime when I heard some whining in the closet. I got up to take a look and lo and behold there were four tiny little Boerboel puppies in there with Remy. I did not hear a thing to indicate she was in labor or delivery. Maybe she heard me yelling at the T.V. and decided to keep it quite. In any event when I made it over to the closet there were three boys and only one girl. The crying that caught my attention was from one of the males my son calls Forrest. It was a turning out to be a pretty good day spite of the Cleveland Clowns loss.

All four of the puppies looked pretty good and I could tell there would be more to come. I made sure Remy had plenty of water and let nature take it's course. Unfortunately the next four pups did not make it, they were all still born as far as I could tell. Sorry Remy!!!

The puppies are doing very well and are growing rapidly I noticed yesterday that all four had their eyes open and they have been crawling around a lot, almost since day one, which is why it has taken me so long to post this birth announcement.

These puppies are from big Moe so I am anticipate to see some very big things from them. I expect these pups will be very sought after, so if you are interested please let me know as soon as possible. They will not be ready to go home until late Jan. so you still have time to get everything prepared for your puppies arrival. The puppies are doing very well and are growing rapidly I noticed yesterday that all four had their eyes open and they have been crawling around a lot, almost since day one, which is why it has taken me so long to post this birth announcement.

No comments: