Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Now on to teething



Remy just turned 4 months old on the 28 of Dec. and she is obviously teething. I have noticed her appetite has diminished a bit and she wants to chew anything and everything. She is also sleeping a lot.
As for the chewing I am very fortunate that my wife is so excited to have and care for Remy, because she purchased almost every kind of chew toy Petsmart had from teething rings to chew sticks.
Since Remy is teething I have added alot more chicken leg quarters to her diet so that she can have the bones to chew on I am also giving her apples and carrots out of the freezer, so far Remy seems to be dealing with the teething well be sleeping quite a bit. As you see in the picture she still loves play time it just seems she loses interest a little sooner.
Remy is my first Boerboel and I have been doing a lot of reading on the breed mostly courtesy of the Boerboel forum , thanks to Casper the board moderator and the rest of the Boerboel community I have been very well prepared for Remy's teething behavior, and we are getting thru it together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. As of Dec 17 Remy was five months old (finally got my dog post). Now as of Dec 28 Remy is four months old

Unknown said...

I am sorry that is just a brain fart or my part